SelfDecode is a well-funded biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations. Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc…
- We expect people to work full time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
We are looking for a committed and diligent recruiter to help us identify and proposition good candidates for hard to fill positions at SelfDecode. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, education, and leadership
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Competitive salary; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities.
- Understanding precisely what kind of person we are looking for for each role that we are hiring. Identifying good candidates for that role.
- Looking through people on LinkedIn and other job databases to find potentially good fits.
- Understanding company culture and work environment and effectively communicating this to potential candidates.
- Reaching out to people and getting them to apply and complete the screening tests.
- Answering any questions potential hires have about the application process.
Experience / Skills
- Professional experience working as a recruiter or headhunter for a wide variety of roles.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be persuasive.
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn tools (Recruiter etc.) and other useful recruitment databases.
- Previous experience working for a Startup or smaller company. Previous remote work experience.