SelfDecode is a well-funded biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations. Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc…
- We expect people to work full-time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long-term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our team. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, etc...
The Role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Competitive salary; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities - people who can take on a leadership role.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Writing clean, readable code
- At least 3 Years of experience with web development in WordPress
- Experience with PHP and HTML/CSS
- Strong English-language communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential
- Experience with the following plugins: W3, Yoast SEO, Jetpack, WordPress Social Login, Elementor
- Experience in working with third-party services like Leadpages and Onesignal
- Experience with Sage and Bedrock
- Experience with implementing and maintaining paywalls
- Prior experience with remote work and working for a startup
- 3+ years professional experience in WordPress
If you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com
Note: please complete the application and pre-screening within one week of starting.