SelfDecode is a fast-growing biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc...
- We expect people to work full time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
We are very selective in our process because we look for a very long-term, full-time partnership with our employees. We try to keep the application process as short as possible, so that we don't waste anyone's time.
Job Type and Pay:
We are looking for an experienced Wordpress developer to join our team. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, etc...
- Full time or Part time. Flexible Hours.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Competitive salary; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities - people who can take on a leadership role.
Required Duties & Skills:
- Writing clean, readable code
- At least 3 Years of experience with web development in WordPress
- Experience with PHP and HTML/CSS
- Strong English-language communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team is essential
- Experience with the following plugins: W3, Yoast SEO, Jetpack, Wordpress Social Login, Elementor
- Experience in working with third-party services like Leadpages and Onesignal
- Experience with Sage and Bedrock
- Experience with implementing and maintaining paywalls
- Prior experience with remote work and working for a startup
- 3+ years professional experience in Wordpress