Please only apply to this position if you can work regular working hours in EST Time Zone.
SelfDecode is a well-funded biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc…
- We expect people to work full time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
We are very selective in our process because we look for a very long-term, full-time partnership with our employees. We try to keep the application process as short as possible, so that we don't waste anyone's time.
Job Type and Pay:
We are looking for a talented Customer Service Representative with previous professional experience in a similar role. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, experience, and company fit. The role is:
- Fully remote
- Competitive salary; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Not open to agencies
- Flexibly scheduled
Skills & Experience:
- Professional experience in Customer Support for a consumer services or SAAS company preffered.
- Engaging and personable; capable of bringing out the positive in any situation and remaining calm and collected.
- Enthusiastic about helping people and making every customer happy.
- Superb written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Positive and team-oriented; ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within teams.
- Meticulous attention to detail, organized, and willingness to be on call.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our clients through email, live chat interactions, and sometimes over the phone.
- Devise creative solutions and offer clear guidance to our customers. Maintain excellent composure and rapport in all intercations.
- Think creatively about ways to improve and strengthen SelfDecode’s relationship with customers
- Assist customers in managing their subscriptions, solving technical issues, and finding the appropriate product solutions for their needs.
- Upsell SelfDecode’s products and services when appropriate.
- Communicate internally to resolve customer issues, identify product or development issues, and engage the proper team members to solve them.
- You are a health enthusiast
- Experience in sales/upselling products
- Science background
- Experience with Helpscout or other CRM platform.