SelfDecode is a well-funded biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations. Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life.
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented QA Tester to ensure our website, application, and product are delivering the best possible experience to our customers.
At this moment we accept only candidates outside of North America.
The role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Salary: $10k-$30k USD per year - depending on skills, experience, proficiency in our tech stack, etc…
- Must be located in Europe or West Asian Timezone (India/Pakistan/Sri Lanka/etc,...)
Communication is a key skill for a good tester, since documenting and reporting issues to our global team will be their main responsibility.
- Thorough testing of a continuously updated Web service with automated tools
- Catching bugs in the user experience, documenting them, and reporting them to the development team
- Assisting the development team in testing sprint release candidates
- Assisting the frontend team with testing and validating marketing and sales flows
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a professional role as a QA tester
- Frontend Automation expertise using Cypress/Selenium, Etc,...
- Knowledge of testing tools and frameworks
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies
- Degree in Software or Computer Sciences disciplines
The assessment should be completed within 3 days of applying.
Important: Share your LinkedIn profile
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: please complete the application and pre-screening within one week of starting.