- SelfDecode.com - We analyze people's DNA (over 40,000 users so far) and symptoms and give them health recommendations based on their DNA that are simple and easy to understand using our custom-built algorithms.
- Selfhacked.com - With over 1.5 million visitors per month, SelfHacked is the best source of scientific information on supplements and health topics with integrity, no agenda or ideology.
- LabTestAnalyzer.com - Provides high-quality, science-backed information and lifestyle, diet, and supplement recommendations based on lab test results.
- PerfectlyHired.com (in progress) - An all in one digital replacement of recruitment for a fraction of the cost. We provide pre-assessments, skills tests, an applicant tracking system (ATS), a database of qualified applicants, interviews, background checks, and real-life task challenges.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc...
- We expect people to work full time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
We are very selective in our process because we look for a very long-term, full-time partnership with our employees. We try to keep the application process as short as possible, so that we don't waste anyone's time.
If this is the type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!
- Recruiting new employees
- Oversee the entire hiring process from start to finish
- Review applicants and decide who to move forward with
- Categorize applicants based on what position they are most suited for
- Write job ads for new positions
- Research sites to post ads on and repost them regularly
- Keep track of how many applicants each ad is getting and make changes as needed
- Onboard and offboard employees as needed
- Conduct interviews for potential candidates
- Communicate with other team members about hiring needs
- Evaluate the hiring process and make improvements as needed
- Do background checks on applicants
Required Skills and Experience
- Professional experience in HR, specifically with interviewing and hiring
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to make sound judgments about potential candidates
- Ability to adapt easily to changing responsibilities and goals in a start-up environment
- Experience hiring for a health and/or tech company
- Experience hiring for a start-up