Please read the whole job ad.
You will be working for Joe Cohen, who is a startup founder of 4 companies. He has been in Israel since Feb 2020.
You will be working in Joe's home without any other employees there, so you must be comfortable in such an environment.
- Part-time personal assistant
- Need to be a native English speak for a full time job, and to work as an executive assistant.
- Flexible schedule
- Job will be in Joe's home office (Byron St)
- Fluent English and Hebrew required
- Must be Proactive, Efficient, Organized and Reliable
- Responsive, including during weekends
- Total compensation will be $25/hr USD as an independent contractor
Example Personal Duties
These are the main tasks that Joe needs. This is approximately 20 hours a week of work.
If an applicant wants full-time work, then Joe will assign business-related tasks, but only after his personal tasks are completed.
- Ordering takeout OR cooking if you like to cook
- Arranging/managing a cleaner (& Tidying up the apt when the cleaner is not around)
- Arranging & setting up dinners/parties/home events
- Reaching out to people to invite to dinners (business development)
- Shopping/buying things for Joe
- Arranging laundry pickup/drop off
- Making Aliyah for Joe and dealing with Israeli bureaucracy
- Paying bills
- Organizing paperwork
- Manage Joe's personal social media
Example Executive Assistant Duties
- Answering/sending emails
- Managing HR
- Paying employees
- Business development
- Researching laws
- Interacting with accountants/lawyers to research relevant laws
If you have any questions, you can email Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: please complete the application and pre-screening within a few days of starting. Note that each game is given multiple times, keep going.