We are no longer seeking people for this position. You are still welcome to apply, but be please be aware that we are not actively hiring for this role.
SelfDecode is a well-funded biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations. Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc…
- We expect people to work full-time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long-term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
We are looking for an experienced and well-connected Brand Partnership Manager to join the marketing team at SelfDecode. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, education, and leadership. The ideal candidate will be extremely skilled and practiced at negotiating, constructing, and maintaining brand partnerships.
The role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Competitive salary; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities.
- Reach out to leads and prospects proactively;
- Build new relationships with companies/brands;
- Use your personal network to attract new clients;
- Grow to spend of returning clients;
- Maintain existing partnerships turning temporary partners into brand ambassadors and creating long-term working relationships.
- Create pitch proposals and pitch to clients from all over the world;
- Negotiate pricing and other campaign details;
- Responsible for communicating the brand partnership to the Campaign / Influencer Management team;
- Use KPIs to conduct a detailed analysis of campaigns.
Required Skills & Experience:
- At least 2-3 years experience doing partnership management or a similar marketing role, preferably for a startup, SAAS company, or a company in the health and wellness industry.
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing space, a good understanding of market analytics, and existing brand connections.
- Supreme internal and external communications skills.
- Extensive knowledge of influencer marketing and social media markets.
- Digital sales expert; Strong persuasive skills.
- Advanced social skills, a team player, and well-organized;
- Demonstrable success in digital advertising.
- Native English Speaker - Written & Spoken
- Previous experience working at a Startup or company in the Health and Wellness Industry.
- A formal degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- A science background.
If you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com
Note: please complete the application and pre-screening within one week of starting.