We are no longer seeking people for this position. You are still welcome to apply, but be please be aware that we are not actively hiring for this role.
SelfDecode is a well-funded biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations. Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc…
- We expect people to work full-time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long-term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Marketing Specialist / Analyst. The ideal candidate has a superior understanding of marketing data and how to utilize such information to increase ROI. Pay will be in accordance with abilities and experience.
The Role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Competitive salary; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Creating marketing emails
- Marketing copy for paid ads
- Writing blog content for SEO
- Creating specialized landing pages
- A/B testing
- Conversion optimization
- Work on email automation
- Social media marketing
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. This is not a 9-5 job. Must be independent and take initiative. We expect you to hustle & be proactive.
- Must have 2-3 years of professional marketing experience and significant copywriting skills.
- Native English speaker - no ESL.
- Copywriting experience in the health industry.
- Strong grasp of best digital marketing practices, tools, and techniques.
- Significant experience with e-mail marketing and copywriting. Detailed understanding of consumer demographics.
- Ability to learn and master new skills and software, including those with complex interfaces
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Experience with identifying a profitable niche and target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking, and an overall passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Experience with A/B testing process and multivariate experiments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in: Landing page software such as LeadPages, Unbounce, SEMRush, and/or Email software such as Active Campaign
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: please complete the application and pre-screening within one week of starting.