We are a fast-growing and leading company in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from
- We thrive on open communication and dedication
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities can move up in the organization fast.
If this is the type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!
Job Type and Pay:
We are looking for a Marketing Content Specialist. Pay will be in accordance with abilities and experience.
- Position is remote
- No agencies
- Fully Remote
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. This is not a 9-5 job. Must be ready when needed and we expect you to hustle & be proactive.
- 2-3 years of professional marketing experience (with an emphasis on copywriting)
- Creating marketing emails
- Marketing copy for paid ads
- Writing blog content for SEO
- Creating specialized landing pages
- A/B testing
- Conversion optimization
- Work on email automations
- Social media marketing
- Native language is English - no ESL
- Copywriting experience in the health industry
- Strong grasp of best digital marketing practices, tools, and techniques
- Experience with e-mail marketing and copywriting
- Ability to learn and master new skills and software, including those with complex interfaces
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Experience with identifying profitable niche and target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and an overall passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Experience with A/B testing process and multivariate experiments
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Proficient in: Landing page software such as LeadPages and Unbounce, SEMRush, Email software such as Active Campaign
If you have any questions, you can email us at
Note: please complete the application and pre-screening within one week of starting.