SelfDecode is a fast-growing biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc...
- We expect people to work full time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
Job Type and Pay:
We are looking for a talented Executive Assistant, who will also be able to do customer service, write good copy, and do research if needed. Main responsibilities will involve assisting the company's upper management with a variety of tasks.
Pay will be in accordance with abilities and experience.
- Full-time only
- Fully Remote
- No agencies
- You create your own hours/schedule
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be independent. Must be prepared to be on-call. We expect you to hustle & be proactive.
- 30k-60k USD/ yr, opportunity for growth
- Researching various topics
- Assist CEO and executives in various tasks as needed
- Help run operations in the company, do internal communications, and fill in gaps on projects
- Help with Customer support when needed
- Writing SEO articles if there's downtime
- You are a health enthusiast
- Science background