We are no longer seeking people for this position. You are still welcome to apply, but please be aware that we are not actively hiring for this role.
SelfDecode is a well-funded biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations. Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc…
- We expect people to work full-time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long-term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
We are looking for a seasoned & well-rounded Influencer Marketing Specialist to develop, maintain, and execute our influencer marketing strategies. The ideal candidate is digitally savvy, experienced, and marketing-minded with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Competitive salary; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and leaders in the health and wellness world.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns.
- Maintain a constant awareness of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers.
- Work with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
- Consistently monitor comments, questions, direct messages, tags, @s, and concerns
- Assist the customer service team on chat, email, and phone platforms, as needed
- Assist marketing colleagues, as needed
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience with social media influencers
- Superior internal and external communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In-depth knowledge of the social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Networking aptitude
- Previous remote work experience, experience working in a startup, or in a D2C, SAAS business model
- Background in the health and wellness
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: please complete the application and pre-screening within one week of starting.