We are no longer seeking people for this position. You are still welcome to apply, but please be aware that we are not actively hiring for this role.
SelfDecode is a well-funded biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations. Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc…
- We expect people to work full-time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long-term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
We are in search of an experienced, and well-rounded Business Development Specialist with a strong track record in sales, market analysis, growth, and increasing brand awareness and revenue.
The role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Competitive salary; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants
- Create partnerships with gyms, supplement companies, health apps, etc... to upsell our genomics services to their clients.
- Create partnerships with lab testing services to use our Lab Test Analyzer within SelfDecode.
- Create partnerships with other D2C genomics companies to offer our genomic analysis.
- Create partnerships with companies, hospitals, universities to help them conduct population GWAS genomics studies.
- Create partnerships with corporations and health insurance to save healthcare costs by using SelfDecode.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 Years experience working in a senior, business development role
- Background in Health & Wellness industry is a must
- Demonstrable success in growing the ROI and scaling another relevant company in business management or development role
- Demonstrable experience and success with sales and marketing
- Supreme negotiation, communication, time management, and planning skills.
- Proficiency in CRM software
- Native English Speaker
If you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com
Note: please complete the application and pre-screening within one week of starting.