SelfDecode is a well-funded biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations. Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc…
- We expect people to work full time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
Job Type and Pay:
We are in search of an experienced, and well-rounded Business Development Manager with a strong track record in sales, market analysis, growth, and increasing brand awareness and revenue
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Salary: Is variable depending on skills, experience, leadership abilities, culture fit, and education etc... up to $40/ Hr USD
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants
- In collaboration with upper management, develop a business growth strategy which is focused both on increasing revenue and brand awareness
- Carry out research on markets and competitors and use feedback to adapt development plan
- Train and oversee junior and entry level team members so that they can develop better skills in sales, analysis, and marketing
- Identify new potential client demographics and come up with create plans to capitalize on them
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3-4 Years experience working in a senior, business development role
- Demonstrable success in growing the ROI and scaling another relevant company in a business management or development role
- Significant knowledge of the Health & Wellness industry and consumer demographics in that field
- Demonstrable experience and success with sales and marketing
- Supreme negotiation, communication, time management, and planning skills.
- Proficiency in GoogleSuite and CRM software
- Native English Speaker
- Background in Biomedical & Health Field
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com