We are no longer seeking people for this position. You are still welcome to apply, but be please be aware that we are not actively hiring for this role.
At Genius Labs and our affiliated companies, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced Product Manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in B2B product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly-skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
The role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Competitive salary; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Equity is also available
- Must be located in Europe or West Asian Timezone (India/Pakistan/Sri Lanka/etc,...)
- Guide the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved
- Connect the gaps between customer and business needs with technical requirements and constraints.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Support the execution of all product lifecycle processes including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure the development cycle is in line with the product release schedule
- Break down complex problems into achievable steps in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Manage personal and team related KPIs and targets to ensure the business is on track to achieve its operating targets
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
Required Skills & Experience:
We are looking for a product manager who is familiar with web development and creating wireframes.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional product management role in a tech company
- Experience in creating wireframes
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product manager with verifiable case examples
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: please complete the application and pre-screening within one week of starting.