We are a fast-growing and leading company in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from
- We thrive on open communication and dedication
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities can move up in the organization fast.
SelfDecode.com - We analyze people's DNA (over 15,000 users so far) and symptoms and give them health recommendations based on their DNA that are simple and easy to understand using our custom-built algorithms.
If this is the type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!
Job Type and Pay:
We are looking for a talented Project Manager with a biomedical and health background. Pay will be in accordance with abilities and experience.
- Full-time only
- Position is remote
- No agencies
- Must work a minimum of 4 hours within PST time zone between 9AM to 8PM PST
- At least 2 years of professional product management experience.
Required Duties & Skills:
- Understanding development and what is easy or hard from a developer's context
- Operate as point person and lead multiple concurrent projects, managing all communications, scope, timeline, and project budgets
- Formulating, communicating, and overseeing goals, and giving feedback to employees
- Ability to work under pressure
- Impeccable time-management and other key organizational skills
- Outstanding collaboration, communication and people skills
- Self-driven and adept at motivating others
- Conflict-resolution skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong English-language communication skills
- A master’s or Ph.D in a biomedical or other health-related field
If you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com