At Genius Labs and our affiliated companies, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced Product Manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team.
The role of Product Manager will oversee the development of a proprietary software-based screening exam to evaluate a candidate’s aptitude and ability to perform in a specific job. The product is used by HR managers seeking efficient means to evaluate large pools of job applicants without the need for manual screening, while job candidates will be users of the product who interact with the test-taking interface.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in B2B product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You’re a highly-skilled market analyst with a proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production — from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who has experience guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
The role is:
- Full-time only
- Fully remote
- No agencies
- Salary: Variable depending on skills, experience, leadership abilities, culture fit, education, etc...
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants
- Guide the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successfully achieved
- Connect the gaps between customer and business needs with technical requirements and constraints.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
- Support the execution of all product lifecycle processes including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure the development cycle is in line with the product release schedule
- Break down complex problems into achievable steps in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Manage personal and team related KPIs and targets to ensure the business is on track to achieve its operating targets
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a professional product management role
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Previous software and web development experience
- Proven experience working as a product manager with verifiable case examples