We are no longer seeking people for this position. You are still welcome to apply, but please be aware that we are not actively hiring for this role.
SelfDecode is a well-funded biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations. Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc…
- We expect people to work full-time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long-term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
We are looking for a communicative and experienced Project Manager with startup experience and a history of success in similar roles. Pay will be in accordance with abilities and experience.
The role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Competitive salary; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants
- Managing more than one complex, team-oriented project at once with software, marketing, or science-related components
- Communicating supremely between team members, team leaders, and upper management to ensure cohesive collaboration, deadline adherence, and efficiency
- Planning and organizing time frames that reflect and support the short and long term development goals of the company
- Knowing what tasks are difficult or trivial for software engineers and how long they should take
- Quickly identify issues with workflows or inefficiencies and coming up with logical, creative plans to fix them
Required Skills & Experience:
- 2-3 years experience in a Project Management or Operations Management role
- Familiarity with Software development and Scrum Workflows
- Experience with SAAS companies, startups, or other B2C business models in the Biomedical or Health Industry
- Outstanding organizational abilities, logical approaches to problem-solving, and attention to detail
- Proven experience in a previous, multi-faceted product management role
- Supreme internal and external communication skills
- Creative planning abilities and experience working in a fast-paced work environment while meeting deadlines
- Background in Biomedical & Health Field
- Coding Knowledge (Django + Flask)
If you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com
Note: please complete the application and pre-screening within one week of starting.