We are a fast-growing and leading company in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from
- We thrive on open communication and dedication
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities can move up in the organization fast.
If this is the type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!
We are looking for a creative and highly-skilled science copywriter to join the marketing team at SelfDecode. You will be responsible for developing and producing content for our email list, ads, and social media.
Most importantly, we need super interesting email content in health sciences (particularly genetics and labs) that is also able to convert people.
For example, we recently sold a report on the gene COMT.
In our email, we first like to give value and then show how the COMT report can help people. Here's an example.
It requires coming up with an interesting and valuable email, and connecting the theme to the products that we launch.
- Brainstorm content ideas that work towards marketing goals
- Plan and produce written content for emails and other mediums
- Manage SelfDecode’s social media accounts
- Write clear and persuasive copy that helps develop the brand’s voice
- Create content that contributes to a cohesive brand image
- Appear in content when applicable
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience creating high-quality content for a brand in the health and science arena
- Proven history of converting an audience to purchase
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to write engaging copy
- Experience in the health/wellness niche
- You enjoy taking pictures/creating video content