We are no longer seeking people for this position. You are still welcome to apply, but please be aware that we are not actively hiring for this role.
SelfDecode is a well-funded biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations. Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc…
- We expect people to work full-time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long-term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
Technical Program Manager
At Genius Labs and our affiliated companies, we’re proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced Technical Program Manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team.
As a technical program manager (TPM) on our team, you'll be the key communicator on cross-team initiatives from concept to completion. You’ll coordinate several interrelated technical projects across the many teams that are involved, develop the program's roadmaps and strategies while also leading all the teams that ultimately execute them.
The Role is:
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Competitive salary; Will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.
- Must be located in Western Europe (ideally UTC -0)
- Work across multiple teams making strategic decisions and coordinating all the dependencies involved.
- Direct all aspects of the technical program; analyze product requirements, collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams
- Break down complex problems into achievable steps in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Develop appropriate programs to ensure those product requirements are successfully achieved
- Serve as a connection with the management, providing constant communication and status reports
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Manage personal and team related OKRs and KPIs to ensure the business is on track to achieve its operating targets; monitor and report their statuses throughout the program's lifecycle
- Act as a force multiplier for our software teams and scale best practices
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience working as a Technical Program Manager
- Proven experience managing projects across cross-functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- An enthusiasm for high-level planning and strategic thinking
- Excellent leadership skills
- Risk Management skills
- Great people skills
- Good listener and an exceptional communicator
- Leadership or management certifications
- Certifications like PMP or Scrum Master
- Health & Wellness or biotechnology background
The assessment should be completed within 3 days of applying.
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: please complete the application and pre-screening within one week of starting.