SelfDecode is a fast-growing biotech startup in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life.
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities or skills can move up in the organization fast, get raises, etc...
- We expect people to work full time without side gigs.
- We expect the applicant to have a long term relationship with our company.
- We expect employees to be proactive and autonomous.
- We do not micromanage.
- Dishonesty is not tolerated at all, and we thrive on trust.
- When you're working, we expect you to work.
- We emphasize skills & abilities rather than formal education.
We are very selective in our process because we look for a very long-term, full-time partnership with our employees. We try to keep the application process as short as possible, so that we don't waste anyone's time.
We are looking for an experienced and well-rounded marketing professional to take a lead role on our team. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, education, and leadership
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies.
- Compensation will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely. Anywhere between $25-45 /Hr USD as a contractor - depending on skills, experience, leadership abilities, personality, etc...
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 4 years experience in digital marketing and paid ads
- Wide-ranging experience in marketing
- Experience in marketing analytics
- Experience in email marketing and automations
- Experience in copywriting, landing page creations
- Experience in creative video creation
- A history of success in management and ROAS
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Facebook remarketing, SEMrush, Ahrefs
- Develop a strategic vision for growth
- Manage the marketing team
- Writing good copy that suits our audience in the health and wellness industry
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative marketing campaigns
- Lead paid ads on multiple platforms
- Set marketing and growth goals and devise strategies to meet them
- Evaluate existing tools used by our team and make recommendations and changes as needed to improve upon our current approach
- Track and report the performance of various paid marketing channels
- Work closely across all functional departments to ensure the digital marketing efforts are cohesive and holistic and are contributing to building brand awareness, leading profitable growth, and meeting other business objectives
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company