We are a fast-growing and leading company in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests, and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from
- We thrive on open communication and dedication
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities can move up in the organization fast.
SelfDecode.com - We analyze people's DNA (over 40,000 users so far) and symptoms and give them health recommendations based on their DNA that are simple and easy to understand using our custom-built algorithms.
Selfhacked.com - With over 1.5 million visitors per month, SelfHacked is the best source of scientific information on supplements and health topics with integrity, no agenda or ideology.
LabTestAnalyzer.com - Provides high-quality, science-backed information and lifestyle, diet, and supplement recommendations based on lab test results.
PerfectlyHired.com (in progress) - An all in one digital replacement of recruitment for a fraction of the cost. We provide pre-assessments, skills tests, an applicant tracking system (ATS), a database of qualified applicants, interviews, background checks, and real-life task challenges.
If this is the type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital marketing and paid ads
- Minimum of 1 million dollars in digital ad purchases
- Experience in the health/wellness niche
- Wide-ranging experience in marketing
- A history of success in management and ROAS
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Experience working within a start-up
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Develop a strategic vision for growth
- Manage the marketing team
- Capable of writing good copy that suits the audience in the health and wellness industry
- Lead the development and implementation of innovative marketing campaigns
- Lead paid ads on multiple platforms
- Set marketing and growth goals and devise strategies to meet them
- Evaluate existing tools used by our team and make recommendations and changes as needed to improve upon our current approach
- Track and report the performance of various paid marketing channels
- Work closely across all functional departments to ensure the digital marketing efforts are cohesive and holistic and are contributing to building brand awareness, leading profitable growth, and meeting other business objectives
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
Compensation will be in accordance with skill, abilities, and experience, and can vary widely.