SelfDecode is seeking a digital marketing professional with experience in media buying and advertising on Facebook and other social media platforms. The ideal candidate will have practice managing the media buying process start to finish, meaning planning, strategizing and implementation, doing ad creation, negotiation, and post-publication analysis. This person should have developed skills, confidence, and a portfolio which reflects such characteristics.
Job Requirements Summary
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a media buyer and/or as a digital, direct response marketing professional.
- Previous high volume spending on digital platforms (over 500k dollars).
- References and case study examples which support the experience listed above and showcase an ability to manage advertising funds and create positive ROIs in a digital marketing context.
We are a fast-growing and leading company in the field of bio-genetics and personalized health. We analyze peoples’ DNA in order to assess their biology and offer them detailed information through our personalized wellness reports about how they can improve their health and lifestyle.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life. We only find success when our clients do as well.
- We work on projects as a team; every idea and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We are a flat organization and we look for efficiency, self-sufficiency, and attention to detail from our team members.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.
- We are a meritocracy and people who are engaged and provide a positive impact will be met with opportunities for upward mobility.
- We are a fully remote and global company with employees spanning 5 different continents.
- We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Our associated sites include:
A supreme Media Buyer
- Knows the Facebook Business Manager interface like the back of their hand and can navigate it effortlessly.
- Has an extensive knowledge of Facebook’s advertisement purchasing platform with at least tangential knowledge of other social-media buying platforms (Snapchat, Instagram etc.)
- Is comfortable managing multiple media campaigns simultaneously which target different demographics, utilize separate strategies, and operate independently.
- Is a creative strategizer and has a nuanced understanding of how brand presence translates to advertising platforms. They also aren’t afraid to entertain unique and non-standard approaches in order to engage consumers.
- Is relentlessly analytical and unforgiving in their assessment of a campaign's performance. They have the ability to identify areas of weakness based on statistical feedback and make necessary adjustments.
- Is a gifted negotiator and communicator, both with respect to the daily interfacing required to coordinate with colleagues and to the consulting that is necessary to make financially sound agreements with media representatives.
- Is open to new ideas, is a logical thinker, and is flexible enough to move between working autonomously and collaboratively.
What the day-to-day looks like:
- Working with other members of the marketing team to brainstorm campaign ideas, create plans to implement those ideas, and identify the most effective strategies.
- Constructing media plans which overview the entire process of a campaign start to finish including budgeting, design, implementation, and post-production analysis.
- Conceiving of and designing ads that will drive potential client engagement and create positive ROIs.
- Communicating with media representatives to coordinate times, days, lengths, sizes, and placements of advertising materials that create the most profitable company outcomes.
- Analyzing ongoing campaigns and large volumes of data to assess what aspects were most effective, which were detrimental, and using programmatic approaches to reintegrate the most useful aspects into future campaigns.
- Overseeing the entirety of SelfDecode’s brand presence and influence on Facebook, and potentially, other social media platforms.
- Collaborating with a team of like minded colleagues in a positive work environment where you will be given the freedom to use the skills you have to do what you love.
- Experiencing doing remote work, especially in advertising or with marketing teams.
- Working knowledge of conversion rate optimization.
- A background in health and wellness.
- Proven examples of managing high volume media buys through Facebook.